Massage Therapy in Burlington, Ontario
Vanesa Sale, RMT
Vanesa is a graduate of the Advanced Massage Therapy Diploma Program at Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario. She acquired her professional certification of Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) since August 2017.
In addition to her general certificate, she has further additional course certification in pain management modalities including decompression cupping therapy and acupressure.
Prior to joining the team at Above and Beyond Sports Injury and Massage Therapy team in Burlington, Ontario, Vanesa has worked in various healthcare settings including physiotherapy clinic, spa/wellness centres, and chiropractic clinics before setting out on her own.
Her massage therapy practice primarily consists of hands-on soft tissue release treatments and will also include a personalized self-care plan, therapeutic movement/breathing, and pain management education.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxation massage or therapeutic massage in Burlington, ON, Vanesa provides a variety of styles to suit your needs for pain relief and stress management.
To book your initial appointment with Vanesa, you can do so here.
Above and Beyond – Burlington, ON – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fridays: 11 AM-7 PM
Saturdays: 11 AM-3:30 PM
How to prepare for your massage therapy appointment:
- Please wear comfortable clothing that is easy to move around in (i.e. yoga wear, athletic shorts or pants are best.)
- Fill out the online intake form when you book your appointment online here.
- Registered Massage Therapy is covered under most insurance plans.
- 15 minute – Free pain and stress management consultation
- Initial assessment and treatment – $88.50 + HST
- 30 minutes – $55 + HST
- 45 minutes – $70 + HST
- 60 minutes – $88.50 + HST
Please note: A registered massage therapy insurance receipt will be issued upon receiving payment and administering treatment.