My name is Vanesa, your friendly neighborhood registered massage therapist and I’m glad you found me in this corner of the virtual world.
I have been a registered massage therapist since August 2017 and am currently practicing Kitchener-Waterloo and accepting new clients.
My specialties include pregnancy massage, cupping therapy, and acupressure, which are all safe and drug-free modalities to help my clients relieve pain and stress.
Together, we can create a personalized self-care program to help you get back to the activities you enjoy!
I truly believe that everyone has the power in themselves to heal, you just have to choose it. Which is easier said than done, but if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that you don’t have to do it alone.
Which is where I hope to come in!
Now…massage won’t cure every ailment or disease, sometimes it might not even be the answer you’re looking for!
Either way, know that by working with me, you get a teammate!
I’m committed to helping my clients find the treatment plan that works best for them.
My mission is rooted from a deep love for education and keeping an open mind. With these in mind, I hope…
- To guide clients through pain and hurt, helping you explore your pain and stress management options safely.
- To embody a global approach to your treatment, utilizing the best of both holistic and orthopedic worlds.
- To create sacred space for your healing time and to be present in the energies that have the potential to bring about transformation.
- To provide accessible wellness resources that take your self-healing journey further.
- To channel and honour all universal energies that can provide healing aid to all living beings.
- To aid from a heart-centered state.
- To commit to learning, unlearning, and relearning about the systems of oppression that continue to promote inequity in the health and wellness spectrum among marginalized communities to this day.
- LGBTQIA2S+ & BIPOC-friendly
If you would like to book a massage therapy appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org